caring for your records ensures that they’ll last longer! here are some tips to help care for your vinyl and make them last a lifetime!
- keep them out of sunlight or any kind of heat exposure.
- protect your records by placing them in their paper sleeves and covers when they are not in use.
- clean your vinyl using a carbon fiber brush, a vinyl cleaning kit, or a soft suede cloth. this will remove dirt and particles that may get caught in the grooves.
- store your vinyls upright – don’t stack them on top of each other! pressure on the grooves will warp your vinyl.
- replace your turntable stylus (needle) every couple of years.